Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Anna's Craft Cupboard April Sketch Challenge DT Reveal

Hi there!

You guessed it a new months means some new DT work to share with you all.  First up today is my layout I created for the latest challenge at Anna's Craft Cupboard. A gorgeous sketch this month designed by the super talented Rikki. 

"Barefeet Welcome"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Kaisercraft Beach Shack Patterned Papers and Collectables
Scrapmatts Stencil and Chipboard
Prima and Magnolia Flowers
Kaisercraft Mist





Well that's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the blog and check out the challenge, hope you can play along, a $30 gift voucher is the prize to spend in the Anna's store.  How good is that??

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

3 comments :

  1. I know... how did we get to a new month so soon??? But I do love your layout, what a great photo, love the textures... great title too!!! I hope you had a lovely Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Tania!! I love the timber look background and the colours are gorgeous (blue is my fave)! Great photo and fabulous layers underneath!! Enjoy what's left of the week!! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fab layout. You have captured the whole beach vibe beautifully. 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!