Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Uniquely Creative - Creative Kit Club GDT December

Hi there!

This month I was lucky enough to be guest DT again at Uniquely Creative - Creative Kit Club!  I got to create with the stunning new Kaisercraft Wandering Ivy collection, definitely a new favourite of mine..........As part of the GDT I was asked to create some cards! All products I have used of my cards are included it the Creative Kit.

"You are the Best" Card


"Happy Birthday" Card


"Happy Birthday Gorgeous" Card


"Keep Kindness in your Heart" Card


Well that's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to their website here and check out their great kits and some sneak peeks of the other fabulous DT's gorgeous work!

Until next time thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting......

1 comment :

  1. These cards are so beautiful.. I love that paper range too..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!