Thursday, December 14, 2017

Uniquely Creative - Creative Kit Club Showcasing New December release Dies

Hi there!

Today I wanted to share with you some projects I made using some gorgeous new dies just released by Uniquely Creative for December.  I was lucky enough to be able to again create some projects with these news dies, a few cards and a layout this month...........

First up I made a card using the gorgeous new Hip Hip Hooray and Stitched Nesting Squares Dies.  I used the beautiful Cocoa Vanilla Bohemian Dream papers and some yummy 49 & Market flowers too.....





Next up is a layout this one is using the gorgeous new Sketchy Feather Trio - Set 3 and the Stitched Nesting Rectangles Rounded dies......  I have used the stunning Kaisercraft Wandering Ivy Collection and again more yummy 49 & Market flowers...... 







And lastly a couple more cards using those gorgeous Sketchy Feather Trio die Sets 2 & 3 and also the Stitched Nesting Circles.  I have used left over pieces of the Wandering Ivy on these cards too along with your guessed it 49 & Market flowers lol!!!




Second card......



Well that's all from me today, if you would like to purchase any of these gorgeous dies, there is a list of stockists here on the Uniquely Creative website.....
Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. Wow!! All of these are absolutely stunning Tania! I love the colour mix on the first card but I also adore the blues and greens on the rest. You've used some lovely dies and used them beautifully!! Stunning work!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!