Sunday, November 12, 2017

Anna's Craft Cupboard November DT Mini Challenge - Create a layout and splash on some PAINT

Hi there!

Just popping in this morning to share my DT page for the the November Mini Challenge at Anna's Craft Cupboard.  The criteria is to create a layout and splash on some PAINT........

"Love Cherish"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Bo Bunny Soiree Patterned Papers
Prima and 49 & Market Flowers
Kaisercraft Acrylic Paints
Kaisercraft Word Stickers
Dylusions Sprays
Muslin





 Well that's all from me today.  Pop over to the Facebook page and check out the challenge here and check out the fabulous inspiration from the other DT girls, I hope you can find some time to play along.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. Aaaww!! How sweet is this! What an adorable photo and you've showcased it so beautifully, Tania! I love the soft palette .. it allows the photo to really pop and the paint splashes on the background look fabulous!! Super gorgeous page!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo I love how you have splashed the paint on your page.. love the photo too.. and all the blooms.. a very pretty page!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!