Friday, August 25, 2017

Shop and Crop August DT Second Share

Hi there!

Just popping in today with my final Shop and Crop Scrapbooking DT share for August!  I have created a couple of layouts using the Pink Paislee "Take Me Away" Collection that I received earlier this month in my fabulous DT kit!

I just loved the gorgeous fun and bright papers in this collection and also the great Die Cut Piece (pictured below)!  I used it over one of the papers that was different patterned squares, perfect!  


I added a little mixed media to the page then, firstly the Kaisercraft 12x12 Script Stencil. Then I added some sprinkles of Cool Mint Colour Blast Mica Powder until I was happy with it and spritzed it with water to activate it!
I then matted my photo with some of the gorgeous gold heart paper, I used a couple of paper straws from my stash and tucked them under the photo to add an extra bit of colour.  Lastly I finished off my page by adding some Chipboard Stickers from a pack of American Craft Thickers and a few white flowers from my stash........

My background page before I had added my embellishing and photos!


A couple of close ups :) 



For my second page I have used another gorgeous bright patterned piece of the Pink Paislee paper!  This time I have used my favourite stencil the Kaisercraft Mini Designer Template - Bubbly and randomly applied it to the page! I then added some Dylsuions Mists sparingly over the stencilled background.


I have also embellished this page with Chipboard Stickers from a pack of American Craft Thickers and some flowers from my stash
The background page before it was embellished and finished with the photo!


A couple of close ups of the finished page!



Well that's all from me today, I do hope you have found some inspiration from my projects today.  Be sure to pop over to the Shop and Crop store and check out all the fabulous products for sale...... and remember to use the code TR5 to get $5 off your order.  
Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

1 comment :

  1. Oh I love these, so much glorious color and the hint of mixed media... love these great pages!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!