Monday, August 14, 2017

Funky Flair Studio August DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there!

Today I wanted to share with you my DT take on the Funky Flair Studio Mood Board challenge for August!



"Enjoy Today"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Kaiser Lavender Haze Patterned Papers and Collectables
Funky Flair Studio Flairs
2 Crafty Chipboard
49 & Market Flowers
Tim Holtz Stencil
Glimmermist and Kaiser Mists




Well that's all from me today I hope you can play along too and maybe win yourself a prize.   Be sure to pop over to the Funky Flair Studio Website,  and check out the fabulous range Eve has to offer. Lots of new ones being added all the time.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. ooo this is so pretty, love the colors and love the cluster and the ripped edges.. a beautiful layout..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of Funky Flairs and you've used them beautifully. Lovely clusters and the torn edges look great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!