Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Colorful Creations July 1st DT Reveal - Colour Combo Challenge

Hi there!

Today I am sharing my project for the 1st DT reveal for July at Colorful Creations. A gorgeous summery Mood Board!


 "Little Moments"


Products Used:
6 x 6 Mini Canvas
Dusty Attic Chipboard
Manor House Flowers
SU Cardstock
Dylusions and Heidi Swapp Color Shine Sprays




Well that's all from me today!  Pop over to the blog and check out the reveal and lots of fabulous inspiration from the other DT girls, I hope you can find some time to play along.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

4 comments :

  1. Love the gorgeous colours Tania, great design...layer upon layer of pretty details,really pretty canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulously colorful mood board and your layout is stunning with the color and textures!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!