Thursday, May 11, 2017

Shop and Crop Scrapbooking May DT First Reveal

Hi there!

Today I have a couple of layouts to share that I created as part of DT work for Shop and Crop using the gorgeous "Cute Girl" collection from Crate Paper. I just love the nice bright colours and patterns in this collection!!

Firstly I thought I would share with you my background paper before I added all my layers and embellishments!


My finished page "Best Ever"

I started the process by using Kaiser's Mini Designer Template Bubbly..... I have to say this one is fast becoming a favourite of mine :)  I then used another circle template and added it the background using some gorgeous Colour Blast Bling Texture Paste. I then had lots of fun adding both Colour Blast Shimmer Dust Lollipop and Ken Oliver Color Bursts in Lemon Yellow,  I randomly applied these over the page and then added sprits of water to activate them, I repeated this process until I was happy with the colours.......


I embellished the page with lots of gorgeous Kaiser goodies - Buttercream Paper Blooms, Kaisercraft Doily Lucky Dip Flourish Pack, Kaisercraft Wooden Iron Gates, some fabulous Neat n Crafty Cutz flower cut files and finished it off with a sparkly title from some Pink Fresh Glitter Word Stickers. Other products I have used include Crafter's Workshop Stencil and some Black mini Roses.

Here's a few close ups.......




My second page "That's My Girl"

I have again used the gorgeous Crate Paper "Cute Girl' for this page. I used a stencil on the background of this layout, but also used lots of Kaiser spray Pink, once dry I layered up my papers and then sprayed and flicked more Kaiser Pink Mist and also added some Kaiser Charcoal Mist. I coloured the "That's My Girl" Kinder's Creations Chipboard title with the Kaiser Charcoal Mist too.  I finished this page with lots of pretty blooms from my stash and added some raw Flowers from the Kaiser Flower Flourish Pack.


Here's a couple of close ups of this page!




Well that's all from me today, I do hope you liked my two pages I shared with you and hopefully inspired you all to get a little crafty!!
Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by........ almost forgot if you would like a little discount to use in the Shop and Crop store remember to use this code TR5 to get $5 off your purchase!!

1 comment :

  1. These are both so beautiful! Fabulous background color and textures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!