Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Off the Rails Scrapbooking May DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there!

As I mentioned in my early post I'm back to share another DT project with you, this one for the new challenge over at Off the Rails Scrapbooking. I also have a little tutorial for this canvas which I will share a little later in the month :)


"Dream Canvas on Canvas"


Products Used:

10 x 10 and 4 x 4 Canvas's
Funky Flair Studio Flairs
2 Crafty and WOW Chipboard
Manor House and Green Tara Flowers
Prima Crackle Stencil
Heidi Swapp Color Shine and Kaiser Mists
Assorted Feathers
Kaiser Script Stamp
Prima Gold Glass Glitter
Prima Wooden Embellishments




Well that's all from me today.  

I hope you can come and join us at Off the Rails and enter this months challenge, using the gorgeous Mood Board to inspire you all.  Good luck everyone, I can't wait to see all of your fabulous entries.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. Wow this looks amazing, I love the close up views showing all the details and textures.. look forward to seeing the tute later on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous mixed media and gorgeous colours Tania

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!