Sunday, April 2, 2017

Sketchy Boards April DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there! 

Today I wanted to share with you my DT page for the new challenge over at Sketchy Boards. I just love the colour purple so as you can guess I absolutely loved this months Inspiration photo and the sketch is pretty awesome too, wouldn't you agree??



"Cherish"


Products Used:

Kaiser Smooth White Cardstock
Kaiser Botanica Patterned Papers
Kaiser, 49 & Market and Green Tara Flowers
2 Crafty Chipboard
Kaiser Butterfly Stickers
Kaiser Mists
TCW Script Stencil
Paper Doilies




That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over the the Sketchy Boards Challenge Page and check out the other DT girls gorgeous work.  I hope you can find time to play along this month, would love to see your take on the challenge.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. Ah yes this is your color and this is perfection.. love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!