Wednesday, February 1, 2017

White With One......Blue Jeans February DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there!

Wow the first of February already!!  I'm beginning to think this year is going to fly by!!! My daughter started back at school on Monday and I still can't believe she is in Year 6, so is growing up so fast :) So in saying that today I wanted to share with you my  DT layout for our new Challenge over at White With One and this month's plus one colour is...... Blue Jeans.  This month we also have a sketch you can use to maybe inspire you further :)




"Love This"


Products Used:

Kaiser Smooth Cardstock
The Resin Rainbow Mystery Resin Kit
2 Crafty Chipboard
Green Tara Flowers
Prima Crackle Stencil
Heidi Swapp Colour Shine Sprays




That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the blog and check out the other gorgeous work of the  White With One team.  I hope you can join in this month and as always there are some awesome prizes up for grabs.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. Oh yessss February already.... I hope your DD is settling back into school again.. I have a feeling this year is gunna go quickly again.. I love this color for white with one and your photo is stunning.. love your back ground details.. I hope you have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh this is gorgeous....love that colour & it looks great against the photo, too....& believe me. Once they hit high school, that FF button does not stop! So enjoy this year;)!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!