Friday, February 3, 2017

Sketchy Boards February DT Challenge reveal

Hi there!

Today I wanted to share with you the new challenge we have over at Sketchy Boards. A nice refreshing inspiration photo and challenge for you this month!



"Summer Bliss"


Products Used:

Kraft Cardstock
Kaiser Patterned Papers
Funky Flair Studio Flairs
The Resin Rainbow Border Resins
Prima Flowers
TCW Chevron Stencil
Prima Alphabet Letters
Assorted Shells
Lindy's Stamp Gang Mists



That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over the the Sketchy Boards Challenge Page and check out the other DT girls gorgeous work.  I hope you can find time to play along this month, would love to see your take on the challenge.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. Oh I wish i was walking along a beach right now.. your photo is wonderful.. love all the blooms too.. a beautiful layout for that board! I hope your day is going well!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!