Sunday, January 8, 2017

Shop and Crop January Challenge

Hi there!

Just popping in this morning to share my page for the latest Mood Board Challenge at Shop and Crop!  Yay I completed another one :)


"Enjoy"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Kaiser Marrakech Patterned Papers
Funky Flair Studio Flairs
Green Tara, Prima and Kaiser Flowers
WOW Chipboard
Paper Straws 
Prima Bubble Stencil
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Sprays
Mini Prills




Well that's all for just now, I will be back a bit later to share with you another Challenge Layout..... Woohoo I'm on a roll lol :)
Happy Crafting!

2 comments :

  1. Wow! That is gorgeous bright mood board....it would challenge me. Of course, you rock it:) Looks fabulous & you've used that bg pp to perfection:):) Go you on your scrappy spree!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is stunning, you have the colors perfectly! Gorgeous photo too! I hope your week ahead is a wonderful one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!