Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Funky Flair Studio January DT Second Share

 Hi there!

I hope everyone is doing well?  I am nice and relaxed and refreshed after a lovely week away in Melbourne and Geelong... and very much looking forward to getting back into some crafting missed it while I was away!  I even managed to pick up lots of new goodies too :) 

So today I wanted to share with you a couple of cards I did recently for my daughters friends Birthdays!! It seems Emoji's are all the rage at the moment, so our Emoji Collection was just a perfect addition to these cards! You can pop over to the the website to see the full collection here.


Products Used:

White Cardstock
SU Yellow Cardstock
Funky Flair Studio Flairs
Green Tara and Prima Flowers
Kaiser Silver Rhinestones
Cre8tiv Clear Stickers
Wooden Numbers
Distress Stickers



Well that's all from me today.  Until next time.  Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. Sounds like a good break and even gooder shopping!!! LOVE your cards, way fun & you've used those emoji flair soooo well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah so glad to hear you had a lovely time away... and it is always good to get back into creating... these cards look amazing, such fun pictures on them too.. love the flairs.. I hope your week is going well..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!