Friday, November 11, 2016

Anna's Craft Cupbard November Challenge

 Hi there!

Today I have a layout to share with you for the latest challenge over at Anna's Craft Cupboard - a gorgeous Mood Board this month.


"Fun Day"


Products Used:

Simple Stories Patterned Paper
2 Crafty and WOW Chipboard
Prima, Kaiser and Green Tara Flowers
Funky Flair Studio Flair
Mini Prills
Resin Rainbow Resin Border
Kaiser Wooden Lucky Dip Doilies
Colour Blast Watermelon Texture Paste
Kaiser Acrylic Paint
TCW Script Stencil 
Texture Paste
Assorted Paper Straws





That's all from me today.  Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. Wow wow wow.. this is awesomey colorful and I love how you have used the straws.. you are for sure the queen of color, this looks amazing! I love how your photo just pops in the middle of all the color!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tania I love this page so much. The colours are perfect for the mood board and the photo is just adorable. Love how you used the hearts. XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!