Monday, October 3, 2016

Sketchy Boards October DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there!

Today I have my layout to share with you for our latest challenge over at Sketchy Board Challenges.  Just love this months gorgeous inspiration photo and fabulous sketch!  Who doesn't love gold!!! 



"Love"


Products Used:

American Crafts Gold Cardstock
Kaiser Patterned Papers
Funky Flair Studio Flair
Prima and Green Tara Flowers
Washi Tape
Martha Stewart Doily
Assorted Chipboard
Heid Swapp Color Shine Spray
SU Heart Punch





That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over the the Sketchy Boards Challenge Page and check out the other DT girls gorgeous work.  I hope you can find time to play along this month, would love to see your take on the challenge.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. I love gold and you have used it wonderfully on your lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!