Thursday, September 1, 2016

White With One......Yellow Up September DT Reveal

Hi there!

Wow, September already, I feel like we just started August lol!

So in saying that, that means I have some new DT projects to share with you!

First up I have my layout for our new challenge over at White With One and this months plus one is......Yellow Up, what a gorgeous bright colour, wouldn't you agree?? 



Products Used:

White Smooth Cardstock
The Resin Rainbow Mystery Kit
Funky Flair Studio Flair
Manor House, Green Tara and Kaiser Flowers
Martha Stewart Punch Around Page Punch
Creative Embellishments Chipboard
TCW Stencil
Heidi Swapp Color Shine and Kaiser Mists





That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the blog and check out the other gorgeous work of the White With One team.  I hope you can join in this month and as always there are some awesome prizes up for grabs.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous Tania! What a perfect pic to balance the yellow. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah what a sunshiney color! And you have used it soo very well.. this is gorgeous.. and lovely photo too.. and yes how did we get to september???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!