Saturday, September 24, 2016

Funky Flair Studio September DT Second Reveal

Hi there!

Today I wanted to share with you this tag I made as part of my DT work at Funky Flair Studio for this month.  I have used one of our gorgeous "Oh La La" Flairs just adore this collection.


Products Used:

Prima Tag Book
Prima Patterned Papers
Funky Flair Studio Flair
Prima Doll
Prima Flowers
Assorted Sequins
Chunky Glitter
Dylusions Sprays


The flair I have used today can be purchased from the Funky Flairs Store here. Well that's all from me today, don't forget we still have our monthly challenge running, I hope you can play along too and maybe win yourself a prize, some great sponsors this month.   

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the peachy colors and pretty flair too! I hope your weekend is going well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!