Friday, September 16, 2016

Creative Inspiration (formally known as Turtle Soup) September Anything Goes DT Mini Crop Reveal

Hi there!

Today I have my DT layout to share with you for our Mini Crop over at Creative Inspiration formally known as Turtle Soup.
The challenge I set for the Mini Crop is to add a Flourish or maybe two to your project.  I have used a couple of yummy Creative Embellishments Chipboard Flourishes to my layout.

"Smile"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
7 Dots Studio Patterned Paper
Funky Flair Studio Flair
FWAB, Kaiser and Manor House Flowers
Prima Packaging
Creative Embellishments Chipboard
Prima Stencil
Fireworks Sprays
Kaiser Word Stickers
Assorted Sequins





That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the Creative Inspiration forum and check out the other DT girls gorgeous work and the challenges they have set.  Hope you can play along this month.

Until next time thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting. 

1 comment :

  1. Hi there! I hope you are well! Your layout looks so pretty, the flourishes look wonderful, and the photo is so pretty! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!