Monday, August 22, 2016

Shop And Crop August Challenge

Hello there!

So as I mentioned in my above post I am back to share yet another new challenge layout I created, this time I decided to have a play along with Shop and Crop's latest challenge.  It's been fun having some extra time to join in on some new challenges and I even have a couple more to share over the next few days :)


"You Make Me So Very Happy"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Kaiser Say Aloha Patterned Papers and Collectables
Funky Flair Studio Flairs
Green Tara Flowers
Francheville Enamel Dots
TCW Script Stencil
Kaiser Mists
Texture Paste




Well that's all from me today.  Again thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. Wow - I adore the bright, happy colours on this. They perfectly match the fun pic! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is spectacular!! wow eye catching and totally gorgeous.. great take on the sketch!!love this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!