Saturday, August 6, 2016

Kraft Plus August Challenge

Hi there!

Just popping in today to share my latest layout for the new challenge over at Kraft Plus. This month is all about Tassels!!  I couldn't believe in the room full of crafty goodies I have I did not have one Tassel...... any excuse for a little shopping :)


"You Are Beautiful Inside & Out"


Products Used:

Kraft Cardstock
Funky Flair Studio Flair
Charms Creations Heart
Paper Doily
Manor House, FWAB, Green Tara and Little Birdie Flowers
Black Tassels
2 Craft Chipboard and Craft Giraffe Chipboard
Dylusions and Kaiser Mists
Texture Paste and Kaiser Paint
TCW Stencil
Assorted Sequins




Well that's all from me today.  Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.


5 comments :

  1. Giggles! Neither did I have a tassle....& I'm on the DT! Anyways....you got one & used it and the whole page is fabulous....love that title & the 'ripped' Kraft is just soooooo great!!! As always, love having you join in with us at K+!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woweee! This looks amazing! So much texture on the background and all the details, pretty photo and yep I don't think I have a tassel to my name either... I might try and make one! Wonderful take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such a stunning layout! I adore your background, your flower clustering, everything actually...it's all so beautiful! Thank you for joining us over @ Kraft+ :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning page!! Thanks for playing along at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!