Friday, August 26, 2016

More Than Words August Mini Challenge

Hi there!

Just popping in today to share my card for the Mini Challenge over at More Than Words. I deciding on a card this month and also played around with my Distress Inks and a little water to create the background on the card.

"Wishing You All the Best"


Products Used:

Kraft Cardstock
SU Cardstock
Prima Flowers
Manor House Decorative Frame
The Resin Rainbow Resin Doily
Paper Straws
Assorted Distress Ink Pads
Dylusions Sprays
Star Rhinestones
Stamp It Sentiment Stamp




Well that's all from me today.  Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. Fantastic card! Love the lace bow! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours....those straws and the resin... WOW!!! Standout;)!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!