Saturday, July 2, 2016

White With One......Island Paradise July DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there!

Just popping in this morning to share my latest DT page for White With One.  This months plus one is ......Island Paradise.


"Choose Happiness"


Products Used:

White Smooth Cardstock
Creative Embellishments Chipboard
Prima and Green Tara Flowers
Funky Flair Studio Flairs
Charms Creations Heart
Kaiser Stickers
Assorted Sequins
Kaiser Stencil
Texture Paste
Lindy's Stamp Gang Spray







That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the blog and check out the other gorgeous work of the White With One team.  I hope you can join in this month and as always there are some awesome prizes up for grabs.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

4 comments :

  1. gorgeous work Tania, love the colour and all the flowers, have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this one Tania.The colours are so fresh and clean.Love how you've faded the colours in together.Great work !!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally BRILLIANT and gorgeous & I wish I'd scrapped it....even if I don't 'do' flowers much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love this color and the hint of color and the stencilling and flowers all go together to make this a really pretty layout! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!