Monday, July 4, 2016

Off the Rails July DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there!

Today I have my DT layout to share with you for the new challenge over at Off the Rails Scrapbooking!  This month we have not one but two gorgeous Mood Boards.  I based my page on the Pastels - Soft & Elegant board.  I have also a short tutorial that I will share in a couple of days on creating the mixed media background for this layout too:)


"Beautiful Always"


Products Used:

Bazzill Cardstock
Prima Firefly Patterned Papers
Prima and Manor House Flowers
Manor House Decorative Frames
Charms Creations Heart
My2angels Flowers Charm
Twiddleybitz Chipboard
Memory Box Stencil
Texture Paste
Kaiser Diamond Texture Stamp
Lindy's Stamp Gang and Kaiser Sprays
Francheville Enamel Dots





Well that's all from me today.  

I hope you can come and join us at Off the Rails and enter this months challenge, using one of these fabulous Mood Boards to inspire you all.  I'm also sponsoring one of the prizes this month and have a yummy RAK up for grabs.  Good luck everyone, I can't wait to see all of your gorgeous entries.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. Oh wow this is so so pretty. the colors are gorgeous.. love all the flowers and love the black and white photo too... I must try and put this on my list... I hope you have had a great day today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!