Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Kitaholic Kits July DT Layout - Sketch Example Reveal


 Hi there!

Today I wanted to share with you a layout I created for Kitaholic Kits based on the Sketch in our members only forum :)
Loved this one, a little out of my comfort zone as I never really use triangles on layouts, but so much fun!


"Yum Chocolate"


Products Used:

Kitaholic Kits - Main, Mixed Media and Embellishment Kits

Other:

Green Tara and Kaiser Flowers





Well that's all from me today!  Don't forget to check out Kitaholic Kits on Facebook here to see all the wonder kits on offer you won't be disappointed!!
Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. Looks...well, fabulous, to pinch that word off your page! So does that giant chocolate button!! The ripped edges are yummy too :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fantastic! The ripped edges look amazing and love the pink in the layers, fabulous take on the sketch too! And that is one awesome chocolate button!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!