Friday, July 15, 2016

A Couple of DT Shares Kitaholic Kits -June

 Hi there!

Just popping in quickly today to share a couple of projects I did for my June DT work at Kitaholic Kits, a little late yes I know, I actually thought I had shared them already lol!!

Anyway first up in a couple of cards.



Products Used:

Kitaholic Kit Main & Mixed Media Kit 

Other:

Green Tara Flowers
Cheery Lynn Doily Die
Kraft Cardstock



My second share is a layout :)


Products Used:

Kitaholic Kits Main & Mixed Media Kit

Other:

Memory Box Stencil
Texture Paste & Heidi Swapp Color Shine Spray
Green Tara Flowers





Well that's all from me today.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting

2 comments :

  1. Really lovely cards, and fabulous layout, love the background color and cute photos too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those cards..... & a GORGEOUS page....the little beads add such neat texture. Better late than never & it's ALWAYS lovely to see your creations!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!