Saturday, May 28, 2016

My2angels Scrapbooking May Guest DT Third Share

Hi there!

Today I have my last project to share you as part of my Guest DT work at my2angels. Firstly I want to say a big thank you to Tracy for having me, I have had a ball and loved playing with such gorgeous products!!

So my last project I have created is a layout.

Firstly I created the background for my page using Colour Blast mists.  I used the Kaiser Chase Rainbows for this layout.  My2angels products I used are the gorgeous Love you to the Moon and Back Silver Key, yummy cherry blooms, Stemmed Star Flowers White and also Transparent Glass Cabochons  to finish off my page.


Some close ups.





That's all from me. 
 Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have enjoyed the products I have shared with you over the last few weeks for My2angels.  
Again a big thank you to Tracy, just love your unique and handmade embellishments.  I think it's time for a little shopping and stock up........

Until next time.

2 comments :

  1. Hi there, I hope you are having a great weekend! This layout is lovely, the flowers are so pretty and I love the keys and enbellies too.. great little embellishments...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! Love those keys & trinkets.... & the pop of orange...inspired touch!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!