Thursday, May 19, 2016

D-lish May Challenge

Hi there!

Today I wanted to share with you a layout I created for the current challenge over at D-lish Scraps.  I have always loved their challenges and their "Just add Paper" kits so this month I decided to play along.


"Just Enjoy Life"


Products Used:

Kaiser White Cardstock
BO Bunny Patterned Papers
D-lish Scraps "Just Add Paper" Kit
Petaloo Flowers
Memory Box Stencil
Texture Paste
Colour Blast Sprays






Well that's all from me today.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

3 comments :

  1. Oh I think you have matched the colors perfectly!! fabulous details on your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! That title works so well....& I was just sorting out some muslin today! Haven't used it for a while & hey presto! I see you have:):)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Tania. That background is amazing!!! Great detail too.
    Love it.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!