Tuesday, March 1, 2016

White With One......Lavender Herb DT Reveal

Hi there!

March already, the year is flying by!! A new month means I have some fabulous new challenges to share with you all and lots of projects I have created for them all.  First up I have my page for our new challenge over at White With One and the plus one colour is ......Lavender Herb.




"Just Perfect"


Products Used:

White Bazzill Cardstock
The Resin Rainbow Resins 
Funky Flair Studio Flair
Green Tara and FWAB Flowers
Prima Stencil
Kaiser Captured Moments Stickers
Charms Creations Heart
Kaiser and Dylusions Sprays
Lace Trim
Texture Paste




Well that's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the blog and check out the other gorgeous work of the White With One team.  I hope you can join in this month and as always there are some awesome prizes up for grabs.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!