Friday, March 11, 2016

Scrapbookit March Challenge


Hi there!

Today I have my page to share with you for Scrapbookit's latest challenge.  Such a stunning Inspiration board wouldn't you agree??  I was inspired by the beautiful colours, the flowers (of course) and the frames from the board. I have also used the word "Cherish" on my page.


"Love & Laughter Make a Happy Family"


Products Used:

Bazzill Cardstock
Prima Delight Patterned Papers
Kaiser, Manor House and Green Tara Flowers
Creative Embellishments Chipboard
Funky Flairs Studio Flairs
Kaiser Stickers
Prima Clear Dots
Kaiser and Heidi Swapp Color Shine Sprays
Texture Paste
Prima Stencil





That's all from me today.  Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

3 comments :

  1. Just beautiful as always Tania. thanks for joining in @Scrapbookit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty.. love the colors and of course.. love the flowers too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning Tania. I love it! The little details and the colours are stunning. Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!