Sunday, March 6, 2016

Kraft Plus March Challenge

Hi there!

Today I have my layout to share with you for the latest challenge over at Kraft Plus Challenges.  This month is a gorgeous sketch and the added criteria is include a "hint of hound".


"Picture Perfect"


Products Used:

Kraft Cardstock
Teresa Collins On the Edge Patterned Papers
Funky Flairs Studio Flair
Memory Maze and Wow Chipboard
Charms Creations Heart
FWAB, Manor House and Green Tara Flowers
TCW Stencil
Texture Paste
Paper Doilies
Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays





Well that's all from me today.  Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

6 comments :

  1. This looks amazing, perfect take on the sketch and fabulous take on the challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sensational!!!!! I love everything about this, totally gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Kraft plus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely GORGEOUS....love the clusters and that bright blue & how it goes so well with the photo....& the ink splats. SIGH ~ love:) And of course, lovely that you're sharing with us at K+ this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous take on the challenge! I love everything about it...that background, the colours, those clusters. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous layout Tania, I love the colours that you chose and the photo is adorable. Thank for joining us at Kraft Plus

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!