Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Funky Flairs Studio February DT Reveal

Good Morning!!

It's a wet one here in little old Adelaide, perfect scrapping weather :) :)

Today I have my project to share with you for our latest challenge at Funky Flair Studios.


"Just For You Card"


Products Used:

White Cardstock
Kaiser True Romance Patterned Papers and Collectables
Funky Flair Studios Flairs
Manor House Die Cut Sentiments
Kaiser, Green Tara and Manor House Flowers
Kaiser Rhinestones 




Well that's all from me today I hope you can play along too and maybe win yourself a prize, some great sponsors this month. Be sure to pop over to Eve's new store here - Funky Flairs Studio, to check out the fabulous range Eve has to offer.  SO user friendly too.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. More pretty creations.. love that paper range..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Tania....love the gorgeous papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!