Wednesday, December 2, 2015

WOW Chipboard December DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there!

Today I have my layout to share with for our new challenge over at WOW Chipboard.  This month the challenge was set by the lovely Tracey Lea Henly.


"A Moment To Treasure"


Products Used:

Bazzill cardstock
WOW Chipboard A Moment To Treasure Mini WOW2356
WOW Chipboard Large Mixed Circles Panel WOW2164
AltaMATZ 6 x 6 Scales ALTA244
Prima and Manor House Flowers
Paper Doily
Inka Gold Paint
Martha Stewart Doily Edge Punch
Texture Paste
Gelatos
Watercolour Paints






Well that's all from me today.

Be sure to pop over to the WOW Creations Facebook page and check out the other DT girls gorgeous work.  I do hope you can play along and maybe win yourself some yummy WOW goodies.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!