Friday, December 4, 2015

White With One......Majorca Blue December DT Reveal

Hi there!

Just popping in this afternoon to share with you my layout for our December Challenge over at White With One and this month's plus one colour is Majorca Blue.


"Adelaide Zoo"


Products Used:

Bazzill Cardstock
WOW Chipboard Decorative Circle Frame WOW1575
Kaiser, Green Tara and Prima Flowers
The Resin Rainbow Doily Resins
Kaiser Butterly Stickers
Kaiser Clear Stamps
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Spray
Prima Canvas Alphabets
Martha Stewart Deep Edge Punch
Texture Paste & Glossy Accents




That's all for me today.  Be sure to pop over to the blog and check out the other gorgeous work of the White With One team.  I hope you can join in this month and as always there are some awesome prizes up for grabs.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. This is so pretty! I love the frame behind your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic layout, Tania!! This can’t help but inspire a lot of creativity. Amazing colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!