Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Off The Rails December DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there!

This morning I have my DT project to share with you for the new challenge over at Off the Rails Scrapbooking.  This month is a gorgeous non traditional Christmas Mood Board.  I've made some cards and also used some yummy Charms Creations Projects our sponsor for this challenge.



Products Used:

White Cardstock
SU Cardstock
Kaiser Silver Bells Papers
Charms Creations Products
WOW Chipboard Snowflake Set WOW900
WOW Chipboard Mini Ornaments WOW1672
Prima and Green Tara Flowers
Kaiser Silver Rhinestones
Pink Distress Paint




That's all from me today.

I hope you can come and join us at Off the Rails and enter this months challenge, using this gorgeous Mood Board to inspire you all.  Thank you to our sponsors 'Charms Creations'. Good luck everyone, I can't wait to see all of your fabulous entries.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. Oh that is a really pretty mood board I wonder if I will get some time to create? The days are flying by with preparations for Christmas.... Hum mm why does it have to be busy? Love your gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a gorgeous color palette! Love what you did with it. I am going to have to get over to that site in the New Year! BL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!