Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Altered Kaisercraft Desk Calendar

 Hi there!

So I've finally had a minute to spare to share a project I made recently.  I can see why they call it the silly season, I seem to be chasing my tail at the moment.  I'm hoping you all had a lovely Christmas with loved ones and even managed to get a little spoilt!!  I know I was we are off to Melbourne next week and I scored a nice big lovely voucher to spend at Kaisercraft, so looking forward to that lol!!! So I may not be around for the next couple of weeks, hopefully things will be back to normal in February!!
Anyway the project I wanted to share with you this evening is a Kaiser BTP Desk Calendar I altered.  I have made this as a thank you gift for a friend, thinking I may have to make myself one, they are great.


Products Used:

Kaiser Wooden Desk Calendar
Prima Lyric Patterned Papers
Kaiser Sticker Sheet
Prima and Little Birdie Flowers
Bling and Pearl Button
Sizzix Number Dies
Kaiser Antique White Paint





Well that's all from me today, I will be popping in over the New Year to share my DT projects for January but don't think I have any time for challenges, as I said hopefully in Feb when life goes back to normal......  Have an awesome New Year and all the best for 2016.

Until next time thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. This looks lovely! enjoy your voucher! and have a wonderful new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Your friend is going to love it! BL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!